NABL, NABH, ISO
What is CT Three Phase Study KUB?
A CT three phase study KUB is an advanced imaging technique which uses a three phase spiral CT with native, arterial and portal perfusion phases). The region to be scanned is injected with a radio contrast medium at all three phases. This test covers mainly kidney, ureter and bladder (urinary / gall) region.
Preparation for CT Three Phase Study KUB
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CT Three Phase Study KUB?
- To detect and diagnose conditions affecting renal structure and functioning
- To detect obstructions in the upper urinary tract like stones in the kidneys or bladder
- To detect presence of tumors (abnormal growth) in the kidneys or bladder
- To detect infections or inflammations in the upper respiratory tract
- To detect lesions or abscesses in the kidneys
- To guide diagnostic procedures like biopsy or treatment procedures like kidney transplant
- To assess the efficacy of a kidney transplant
Primex Healthcare and Research Private Limited is a company incorporated in Chennai, India that aims to deliver premium quality healthcare services at affordable prices across India.\\\\r\\\\nIndia has a highly fragmented diagnostics services industry that has many local players and a few regional/national players. The services are costly and not within the reach of most of India. To take advantage of the typical volume spike that the right price can deliver, Primex has introduced the low cost “Jet Konnect” model with a graded pan India rollout strategy. Primex Scans & Labs, a division of Primex Healthcare, is the diagnostic arm that delivers high-end scan and laboratory services at affordable prices by providing a professional, dependable, accessible and affordable service. Driven by volumes, Primex passes on the economies of scale as a direct benefit to the customer. Primex brings the best of medical equipment from pioneers like Philips and Toshiba and technology developed in-house to guarantee precise and timely results. Primex takes customer service to the next level by enabling unique services like home collection, 24x7 centers, online & SMS-based report tracking and delivery, 24x7 appointments through a dedicated call center and much more. Primex now has 6 primary locations spread across Chennai providing 2000+types of investigations including MRI scan, CT scan, digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, computerized ECG, TMT and lab tests. Primex is backed by Kalpathi Investments as a strategic and significant shareholder in the company.