NABL, NABH, ISO
What is CT Guided Fnac With Processing?
The CT guided fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) uses a fine automated needle / syringe to collect sample of the cells, fluid and not tissues from the tumor in a cancer patient or cancer suspected patient. This sample of the cell or body fluid is then examined under a microscope for confirmation of the cancer. THe test involves purely cytopathological so is restricted to cell or cytological studies only and not histopathological (related to tissues)
Why is CT Guided Fnac With Processing done?
- To detect and diagnose cancer in deep seated organs which cannot be accessed with invasive surgical procedures
- To evaluate the recurrence of a cancer following therapy and monitor the efficacy of the treatment (chemotherapy) for tumors already diagnosed
- To differentiate between benign tumor (localized) and malignant tumor (spreading cancer)
- To diagnose breast cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer, colon / rectum cancer, lung cancer, blood cancer, lymph node cancer
- To monitor the characterization and progression of the stages of cancer (stage I - stage IV)
Preparation for CT Guided Fnac With Processing
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Primex Healthcare and Research Private Limited is a company incorporated in Chennai, India that aims to deliver premium quality healthcare services at affordable prices across India.\\\\r\\\\nIndia has a highly fragmented diagnostics services industry that has many local players and a few regional/national players. The services are costly and not within the reach of most of India. To take advantage of the typical volume spike that the right price can deliver, Primex has introduced the low cost “Jet Konnect” model with a graded pan India rollout strategy. Primex Scans & Labs, a division of Primex Healthcare, is the diagnostic arm that delivers high-end scan and laboratory services at affordable prices by providing a professional, dependable, accessible and affordable service. Driven by volumes, Primex passes on the economies of scale as a direct benefit to the customer. Primex brings the best of medical equipment from pioneers like Philips and Toshiba and technology developed in-house to guarantee precise and timely results. Primex takes customer service to the next level by enabling unique services like home collection, 24x7 centers, online & SMS-based report tracking and delivery, 24x7 appointments through a dedicated call center and much more. Primex now has 6 primary locations spread across Chennai providing 2000+types of investigations including MRI scan, CT scan, digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, computerized ECG, TMT and lab tests. Primex is backed by Kalpathi Investments as a strategic and significant shareholder in the company.