CECT Knee Joints
This test is for
What is CECT Knee Joints?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the Knee Joint is a diagnostic procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the knee. These cross sectional images can then be used to create a complete three dimensional image of the knee joint. This image can be used to visibly identify damage or other conditions of the joint and other soft tissues nearby.
Why is CECT Knee Joints done?
- To locate and diagnose the fractures of the bones forming the knee joint
- To assess articulation or movement of the knee joint
- To detect congenital anomalies (birth defects)
- To detect inflammation or infection and help diagnose arthritis
- To detect any damage of the connective tissues of this joint
Aarthi Scans and Labs is a private limited company, was founded by Mr. Govindarajan in the year 2000 and is currently managed by a Team of Radiologists, all from one family – Dr.Prasanna Vignesh, Dr.Aarthi Prasanna, Dr.ArunKumar Govindarajan and Dr.Rajkumar.We are the largest and most affordable diagnostic provider in India. Aarthi Scans and Labs offers its services to more than 4000 patients a day across 4 southern states. We have 22 full fledged diagnostic centers with CT, MRI, Ultrasound...