You need to provide
This test is for
What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
Why is Factor-VII done?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
Aarthi Diagnostics is the Multi Speciality Clinical Referral Laboratory, Pioneer in Health Care industry like Hospitals, Radiology and Pathology, last two and half a decades. It is established with the objective of High quality diagnostic services at affordable cost.