What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
Why is Factor-VII done?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
Preparation for Factor-VII
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water for 8-12 hours before the test.
Sample Type for Factor-VII
The sample type collected for Factor-VII is: Blood
Aarthi Diagnostics is the Multi Speciality Clinical Referral Laboratory, Pioneer in Health Care industry like Hospitals, Radiology and Pathology, last two and half a decades. It is established with the objective of High quality diagnostic services at affordable cost.