You need to provide
This test is for
What is Oxalate?
This is a urine test to see whether you have a high level of the chemical oxalate in your urine. Oxalate is a natural end product of metabolism in the body.
Why is Oxalate done?
- The Urine Oxalate test is performed to assess the risk of development of kidney stones and to find the underlying reason for formation of stones
- When a patient develops a kidney stone a second time
- When a patient formed kidney stones as a child
- When the patient has multiple stones
- When the patient has a family history of kidney stones
- When the patient is living with a single functional kidney with or without transplant
- To monitor efficacy of treatments given to reduce kidney stone formation risk
At Metropolis, the best pathology lab in India what we believe is what we say and what we say is what we do. Being empathetic to our customers and being committed to their needs is in our DNA. Metropolis has grown to harness a culture that is open, synergistic, progressive and scientific in nature. We are the Pathology Specialists delivering over 30 million tests a year, catering to more than 20,000 medical Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing homes and 2,00,000 Consultants. With 37 years of...