Phospholipid Syndrome Panel
Phospholipid Syndrome Panel Test Includes 3 testsView All
You need to provide
This test is for
What is Phospholipid Syndrome Panel?
This test is used for the diagnosis of antiphospholipid syndrome (abnormal blood clotting) in individuals. This condition may result in miscarriages, hypertension etc.
Why is Phospholipid Syndrome Panel done?
- This test helps to investigate an unusual blood clot formation
- To diagnose Antiphospholipid syndrome in patients with recent miscarriage, pulmonary hypertension
- To evaluate stroke at young age
Tests Included (3 tests)
- Phospholipid Antibodies Panel IgG & IgM
- Anti Cardiolipin IgM Antibody
We focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through our network, we offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. With over 3368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, we believe we are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India. Our key competitive strengths are: Business model focused on the...
The service provided by 1mg lab was very good.