USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
This test is for
What is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
The Scrotal Ultrasound Test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the testicles and surrounding tissues to detect and diagnose any associated abnormalities in males.
Why is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region done?
- To detect and determine the nature of any abnormal mass formed in the scrotum
- To assess the extent of testicular injury due to trauma
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infections in the scrotal region
- To determine the cause of male infertility
- To diagnose and locate undescended testicles
- To diagnose any suspected testicular torsion or hernia
Dr. Kanchan's sonocare imaging is most competitive and quality services at cost effective prices. Comfortable hygienic environment with advanced infrastructure.\nHighly experienced radiologist trained and worked in various institutes over all over the country. State of arts ultrasound machine with high end technology.