This test is for
What is MR AngiogrAPhy?
The Magnetic Resonance based Angiography is an imaging procedure where magnetic field and radiowaves are used to create a detailed image of the blood vessels and blood flow patterns to diagnose any blood vessel disorders and blockages.
Why is MR AngiogrAPhy done?
- To evaluate any physical trauma or injury to the blood vessels
- To evaluate weak points in blood vessels or aneurysm
- To evaluate blockages in blood vessels due to plaque deposition or blood clot formation
- To evaluate the presence of any abnormal blood vessels
- To evaluate study of blood supply to tumors (abnormal growths)
- To evaluate congenital abnormalities (birth defects) of the circulatory system
- For planning and checking efficacy of treatments for blockages including stents and grafts
Providing quality diagnostics services is our passion, improving the quality of lives is our reward. Here are a few pointers that separate us from the crowd.\nNew age Diagnostics – At Tenet, we incorporate contemporary best practices in radiology & pathology and augment this effort with exemplary hospitality, quality and consistency in our services. With taking tests regularly made easier, you will now have relevant information at your disposal, helping you to know how your body is functioning....