What is Factor-VII?
Factor VII Assay test is performed on a sample of blood in order to determine the concentration of Factor VII in the blood.
The sample type collected for Factor-VII is: Blood
Preparation for Factor-VII
- Do not eat or drink anything other than water for 8-12 hours before the test.
Why Get Tested for Factor-VII?
- To measure the activity of factor VII
- To diagnose congenital deficiency of coagulation factor VII
- To monitor treatment of the Congenital deficiency of Factor VII and liver disorders
- For evaluating acquired deficiencies associated with liver disease, oral anticoagulant therapy, and vitamin K deficiency
- For investigation of a prolonged prothrombin time
TechMed Healthcare have been making rapid progress in the field of Hospital Lab Management (HLM) in India. As front-runners in the industry, we associate with hospitals and clinics to offer them complete and the best laboratory support services, including total management of the laboratory services that conform to NABL standards, purchase of equipment, and, absorption and training of lab staff. Our 360 degree approach to the laboratory services management allows our partners to release complete responsibility of the lab division, one of their prime responsibilities, while simultaneously enjoying the benefits of a hi tech laboratory viz., faster delivery of reports, greater revenue through referrals and better investment of time, to name a few. A state of the art lab information system, high tech equipment, qualified and trained staff, adherence to industry standards - have all helped us forge a name in the realm of HLM in India. Our resolute commitment to being prompt and quality driven, is reflected in the host of special services and facilities we offer such as a 24/7 lab service facility and SMART reports that allow for virtual access to patient records and reports, making us the favored choice among our stakeholders.