USG - Neck
This test is for
What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Why is USG - Neck done?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
Your health and well being is our utmost concern and all our efforts, expertise and resources are channeled to provide you the best in diagnostic health solutions. RASHI offers a wide array of screening preventive tests and health check packages enabling timely and early diagnosis of a disease which in turn serves the medical fraternity to accurately identify and treat the disease effectively and also aid prognosis of a disease under treatment. In most cases, timely diagnosis of a disease can...