This test is for
What is USG Obstetrical.?
The Obstetrical Ultrasonography test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the fetus inside the womb during pregnancy to assess fetal development and any disorders of it.
Why is USG Obstetrical. done?
- To diagnose and confirm early pregnancy
- To determine life of the fetus and age of the pregnancy
- To determine the position of the fetus and placenta inside the womb
- To detect and diagnose any suspected congenital fetal abnormalities
- To determine multiple pregnancy
- To estimate the volume of amniotic fluid surrounding the fetus
- To determine the cervical integrity and check for premature cervical opening or shortening
- To assess the proper growth and general well being of the fetus
Your health and well being is our utmost concern and all our efforts, expertise and resources are channeled to provide you the best in diagnostic health solutions. RASHI offers a wide array of screening preventive tests and health check packages enabling timely and early diagnosis of a disease which in turn serves the medical fraternity to accurately identify and treat the disease effectively and also aid prognosis of a disease under treatment. In most cases, timely diagnosis of a disease can...