USG Fetal Echo.
This test is for
What is USG Fetal Echo.?
The Foetal Echocardiography test is an imaging procedure in which the ultrasound is used to create an image of the heart and its internal structures of the foetus inside the womb to detect structural or functional disorders associated with the foetal heart.
Why is USG Fetal Echo. done?
- To assess the development and functioning of the foetal heart
- To check for congenital malformations (birth defects) if a previous USG indicates one
- To assess the risk of development of heart conditions if a sibling has already been diagnosed with a heart disease
- To assess the risk of damage to the foetal heart if the mother consumes alcohol, smokes, or takes certain prescription drugs during pregnancy
- To assess the risk of development of heart disorders if the mother is affected by diseases like rubella, Type 1 diabetes, etc.
Your health and well being is our utmost concern and all our efforts, expertise and resources are channeled to provide you the best in diagnostic health solutions. RASHI offers a wide array of screening preventive tests and health check packages enabling timely and early diagnosis of a disease which in turn serves the medical fraternity to accurately identify and treat the disease effectively and also aid prognosis of a disease under treatment. In most cases, timely diagnosis of a disease can...