Preparation for MRCP
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
Why Get Tested for MRCP?
- To diagnose stones presence in the gall bladder, bile duct, pancreas, pancreatic duct, liver
- To detect pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas which causes abdominal pain)
- To find out any obstruction due to presence of the gall stones
- To detect infections of the bile ducts like cholangitis
Radocs Diagnostics & Imaging
Radocs Diagnostics & Imaging is flagship facility of its chain of medical diagnostic centres based in Karnataka, India. RADOCS stands for Radiology, Diagnostics and Clinical Specialities. It is a blend of facility promoted by a group of highly accomplished radiology and diagnostic doctors with a vision to provide word class pathology, radiology imaging and other services to its customers; and to be most reliable diagnostic facility to referral doctors. RADOCS group started its journey by providing imaging services to Super Specialty and medical College Hospitals. With the association of radiologists of high repute we have been serving our customers since 1999, through our leading centers around the state. Our doctors have a combined experience of more than 50 years and with dedication have gathered reputation and confidence among referral physicians and customers along the way by providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction with absolute excellence. Our portfolio of services are extensive and are most precisive. We have always ensured high quality, timely delivery, consistency and reliability of highest order. Our highly trained and motivated workforce strive to ensure a GENTLE HEALTH experience to our customers, making a difference in the quality of our customers lives.