Preparation for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level?
- To find out lumbar disc herniation or disc protrusions / herniations (leakage of soft inner spinal fluid to the spinal cord due to injury, wear tear or weakness)
- To diagnose Lumbar Disc Degenerative Disease (age related abrasion the spinal disc which leads to low back pain)
- To detect Lumbar Spondylosis Spondylolisthesis which causes neck and back pain
- To evaluate congenital abnormalities (disease from childbirth) and cancer / tumor presence in the lumbar spine or its surrounding soft tissues
Radocs Diagnostics & Imaging
Radocs Diagnostics & Imaging is flagship facility of its chain of medical diagnostic centres based in Karnataka, India. RADOCS stands for Radiology, Diagnostics and Clinical Specialities. It is a blend of facility promoted by a group of highly accomplished radiology and diagnostic doctors with a vision to provide word class pathology, radiology imaging and other services to its customers; and to be most reliable diagnostic facility to referral doctors. RADOCS group started its journey by providing imaging services to Super Specialty and medical College Hospitals. With the association of radiologists of high repute we have been serving our customers since 1999, through our leading centers around the state. Our doctors have a combined experience of more than 50 years and with dedication have gathered reputation and confidence among referral physicians and customers along the way by providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction with absolute excellence. Our portfolio of services are extensive and are most precisive. We have always ensured high quality, timely delivery, consistency and reliability of highest order. Our highly trained and motivated workforce strive to ensure a GENTLE HEALTH experience to our customers, making a difference in the quality of our customers lives.