CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s leading jewelry brands, who are almost completing a century of existence and who are a byword for unmatched ornament quality and best business practices and the founding doctors of Clumax Diagnostics, which in its time, redefined the diagnostic landscape of Bangalore with its focus on quality reports and customer service.Prima Diagnostics is the result of the union between the Bhima group, one of India’s...