This test is for
What is Stress Echo-Cardiography?
The Stress Echocardiography test also called as an echocardiography stress test or stress echo is an imaging procedure in which the images of the heart are taken using ultrasonography while exercising. It helps to understand blood flow to the heart muscles during stress and detect disorders and abnormalities.
Why is Stress Echo-Cardiography done?
- To assess blood flow patterns to the heart muscles during exercise
- To detect structural anomalies of blood vessels developing under stress
- To understand and diagnose cause of chest pain
- To determine efficiency of heart under stress, especially after a previous heart attack
- To determine the efficacy of medications or other treatment procedures for heart conditions
- To determine how much exercise you can safely tolerate if you’re in cardiac rehabilitation
- To follow up after treatments such as bypass grafting, angioplasty, and anti-anginal or antiarrhythmic medications
We are a diagnostic specialist. We believe in truth and are convinced that every human being deserves to know the truth especially if they’re about inner health. Our Services include Diagnostic Lab | Radiology Lab | Medray Medical Store | Free Home Sample Collection | Complete Health Packages | Online Booking facility. Medray Diagnostics is an organization that excels in clinical diagnosis with its highly experienced staff, revolutionary technology, and committed doctors with highest...
Very good discount to make diagnostics and testing affordable