CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
We are a diagnostic specialist. We believe in truth and are convinced that every human being deserves to know the truth especially if they’re about inner health. Our Services include Diagnostic Lab | Radiology Lab | Medray Medical Store | Free Home Sample Collection | Complete Health Packages | Online Booking facility. Medray Diagnostics is an organization that excels in clinical diagnosis with its highly experienced staff, revolutionary technology, and committed doctors with highest...
Very good discount to make diagnostics and testing affordable