CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
We are a diagnostic specialist. We believe in truth and are convinced that every human being deserves to know the truth especially if they’re about inner health. Our Services include Diagnostic Lab | Radiology Lab | Medray Medical Store | Free Home Sample Collection | Complete Health Packages | Online Booking facility. Medray Diagnostics is an organization that excels in clinical diagnosis with its highly experienced staff, revolutionary technology, and committed doctors with highest...
Very good discount to make diagnostics and testing affordable