CECT Knee Joints
This test is for
What is CECT Knee Joints?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the Knee Joint is a diagnostic procedure where rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the knee. These cross sectional images can then be used to create a complete three dimensional image of the knee joint. This image can be used to visibly identify damage or other conditions of the joint and other soft tissues nearby.
Why is CECT Knee Joints done?
- To locate and diagnose the fractures of the bones forming the knee joint
- To assess articulation or movement of the knee joint
- To detect congenital anomalies (birth defects)
- To detect inflammation or infection and help diagnose arthritis
- To detect any damage of the connective tissues of this joint
We are a diagnostic specialist. We believe in truth and are convinced that every human being deserves to know the truth especially if they’re about inner health. Our Services include Diagnostic Lab | Radiology Lab | Medray Medical Store | Free Home Sample Collection | Complete Health Packages | Online Booking facility. Medray Diagnostics is an organization that excels in clinical diagnosis with its highly experienced staff, revolutionary technology, and committed doctors with highest...
Very good discount to make diagnostics and testing affordable