This test is for
What is CECT Chest?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the chest is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the chest or thorax to identify problems associated with the heart, lungs, food pipe, rib cage, spinal column and surrounding soft tissues like muscles.
Why is CECT Chest done?
- To determine the cause of symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, etc.
- To detect inflammations or infection of heart, lungs, food pipe, liver, stomach and other organs
- To detect injury to the internal organs, bones of rib cage, or spine due to trauma
- To make detailed assessment if some abnormalities appear in a standard X-ray of the chest
- To detect the presence of any tumors (abnormal growth)
- To detect any congenital abnormalities (birth defects)
- To direct intervention procedures like fine needle biopsy
We are a diagnostic specialist. We believe in truth and are convinced that every human being deserves to know the truth especially if they’re about inner health. Our Services include Diagnostic Lab | Radiology Lab | Medray Medical Store | Free Home Sample Collection | Complete Health Packages | Online Booking facility. Medray Diagnostics is an organization that excels in clinical diagnosis with its highly experienced staff, revolutionary technology, and committed doctors with highest...
Very good discount to make diagnostics and testing affordable