USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region
This test is for
What is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region?
The Scrotal Ultrasound Test is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the testicles and surrounding tissues to detect and diagnose any associated abnormalities in males.
Why is USG of Inguino-Scrotal Region done?
- To detect and determine the nature of any abnormal mass formed in the scrotum
- To assess the extent of testicular injury due to trauma
- To diagnose any suspected inflammation or infections in the scrotal region
- To determine the cause of male infertility
- To diagnose and locate undescended testicles
- To diagnose any suspected testicular torsion or hernia
Lucid – a crystal clear vision – is the fundamental attribute of Lucid Medical Diagnostics as we look to bring in a fresh perspective and approach to diagnostics services in India. Taking off in the year 2006, Lucid Medical Diagnostics has redefined Diagnostics Services, which until then occupied the lower rungs of the healthcare ladder. With improved facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a whole new approach, Lucid Medical Diagnostics has revolutionized this vital healthcare paradigm...