USG - Neck
This test is for
What is USG - Neck?
The Ultrasonography of the neck is an imaging procedure that uses ultrasound to create an image of the neck vasculature and glands to diagnose the associated clinical conditions.
Why is USG - Neck done?
- To determine the anatomy of the blood vessels and glands of the neck
- To detect the presence of lumps, nodules, cysts, or other abnormal masses in the neck or thyroid gland
- To diagnose any suspected infection or inflammation in the neck and head region
- To detect the presence of any cancerous mass in the neck
- To guide treatment procedures or further tests like fine needle aspiration or biopsy
Lucid – a crystal clear vision – is the fundamental attribute of Lucid Medical Diagnostics as we look to bring in a fresh perspective and approach to diagnostics services in India. Taking off in the year 2006, Lucid Medical Diagnostics has redefined Diagnostics Services, which until then occupied the lower rungs of the healthcare ladder. With improved facilities, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a whole new approach, Lucid Medical Diagnostics has revolutionized this vital healthcare paradigm...