CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level
Preparation for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Lumbar Spine - 3 Level?
- To find out lumbar disc herniation or disc protrusions / herniations (leakage of soft inner spinal fluid to the spinal cord due to injury, wear tear or weakness)
- To diagnose Lumbar Disc Degenerative Disease (age related abrasion the spinal disc which leads to low back pain)
- To detect Lumbar Spondylosis Spondylolisthesis which causes neck and back pain
- To evaluate congenital abnormalities (disease from childbirth) and cancer / tumor presence in the lumbar spine or its surrounding soft tissues