CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Focus Diagnostics Centre and Speciality Clinics is a private ownership diagnostic center located in the heart of Rajajinagar, HSR Layout Bangalore and was established on February 7th 2010 with the sole aim of providing world class diagnostic facilities and ambience at affordable price that can cater to a common man. Focus diagnostic also has some 40 superspecialist doctors with considerable pedigree practising at its place, who also believe in the same thought of Focus on providing best...