What is CECT Chest With 3D?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) Scan of the chest is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create a detailed three dimensional image of the chest or thorax to identify problems associated with the diaphragm, heart, lungs, food pipe, rib cage, spinal column and surrounding soft tissues like muscles. The data from contrast CT scans are then converted into a 3D image which can be further rotated 360 degrees in any dimension.
Preparation for CECT Chest With 3D
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor (and x-ray technician) as the radiations may affect the fetus. If needed, precautions can be taken to lower the radiation exposure to the fetus.
- You may have to remove your jewelry and any metal objects which might interfere with the image.
Why Get Tested for CECT Chest With 3D?
- To determine the cause of symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, etc.
- To detect inflammation or infection of heart, lungs, food pipe, liver, stomach and other organs
- To detect injury to the internal organs, bones of rib cage, or spine due to trauma
- To make detailed assessment if some abnormalities appear in a standard X-ray of the chest
- To detect the presence of any tumors (abnormal growth)
- To detect any congenital abnormalities (birth defects)
- To direct intervention procedures like fine needle biopsy
Focus Diagnostics Rajajinagar
Shivanahalli Circle - Rajajinagar, BANGALORE
Focus Diagnostics Centre and Speciality Clinics is a private ownership diagnostic center located in the heart of Rajajinagar, HSR Layout Bangalore and was established on February 7th 2010 with the sole aim of providing world class diagnostic facilities and ambience at affordable price that can cater to a common man. Focus diagnostic also has some 40 superspecialist doctors with considerable pedigree practising at its place, who also believe in the same thought of Focus on providing best healthcare at affordable prices. FOCUS DIAGNOSTICS CENTRE AND SPECIALITY CLINICS WAS started with one and sole aim to introduce state of art diagnostic facilities and technology to aid in accurate diagnosis in aworld class ambience at affordable costs. It includes the latest MRI 1.5 tesla 18 channel which is one of the fastest in its segment,Also includes a high end CT scanner,4D ultrasound,Digital X-ray and mammography facilities.Our sole aim is to reach the common man and show that great technology and world class facilities can be used by him too.FOCUS DIAGNOSTICS CENTRE AND SPECIALITY CLINICS has a wonderful and highly skillful team which also includes over 20 superspecialists in their respective fields who practise at FOCUS and give wonderful service to the common man.