NABL, NABH, ISO
Why is MRI Pelvis With Contrast done?
- To detect infertility, vaginal bleeding, uterine fibroids (cyst growth in the uterus), unexplained belly pain in the pelvis region in females
- To find out any injury, trauma or congenital (birth defects) which has damaged lower belly area or pelvis
- To evaluate an undescended testicle, abnormal cyst growth or swelling in the scrotum or testicles in males
Preparation for MRI Pelvis With Contrast
- At the time of the MRI you might be asked to remove any metallic coins, jewelry, metal wrist watches, metallic keys, dentures or hearing aids as the MRI uses strong magnetic fields
- Tell your radiologist if you have metallic implants like pacemaker, cochlear implants, aneurysm clips, neuro-stimulator, surgical staples/clips or drug implants
- Pregnant women should inform their doctor about their pregnancy before going for MRI
- Get the blood urea and creatinine test done to evaluate kidney function and to ensure safety of contrast before taking up the procedure.
ELBIT MEDICAL DIAGNOSTICS PRIVATE LIMITED - Queens Road
Queens Road -, BANGALORE