Copper test is performed to check the presence of copper in the body of the patient. Deficiency in copper in the body can lead to several conditions. However, increased copper concentration can also be indicative of some diseases. This test is useful in diagnosing those diseases as well.
Why Get Tested
- To measure the amount of copper in the blood, urine, or liver tissue and to identify copper deficiency or excess
- To help diagnose and monitor Wilson disease, Menkes disease, primary biliary cirrhosis and Indian childhood cirrhosis
- To follow up when you are being treated for a copper-related condition
- To monitor copper concentrations during the third trimester of pregnancy
- No special preparation required
It’s the first Bangalore based speciality lab. In Bangalore, they set the trend of DAILY reporting on advanced blood tests like thyroid function, infertility, cancer, meta bolic disorders and immunology.Their services are useful in diagnosing deep-set disorders related to child growth, debility, sleep, sex, weight, mood swings, stress etc.
Call me back.
Available at Other Labs