Dengue Antibody IgM
You need to provide
This test is for
What is Dengue Antibody IgM?
This test identifies whether you are infected with dengue virus or not. The common symptoms of dengue infection are high fever, headaches, bone pains.
Why is Dengue Antibody IgM done?
- If you have signs or symptoms of dengue fever like sudden high fever, severe headaches or pain behind the eye, joint or bone pains, easy bruising or gum and nose bleeds
Interpreting Dengue Antibody IgM results
- If the dengue IgG antibody test is positive, but the IgM is low or negative, it usually indicates that a person had an infection sometime in the past
- If the dengue IgG antibody test titre increase fourfold or greater between an initial sample and one taken 2 to 4 weeks later, then it is likely that a person has had a recent infection
- Positive IgG and IgM antibody tests indicate current infection with dengue virus
- Negative tests for IgM and/or IgG usually mean that the person tested does not have a dengue infection
Bioline has a dedicated team of professionals exclusively for quality testing & its maintenance. Bioline has implemented a quality management system that includes right from pre-examination stage with measures on appropriate storage conditions, internal quality control to the process of examination of sample and then to post examination procedures including sample storage, disposal and verifying its integrity. Bioline Laboratory focuses on Quality that offers a rapid, reliable and accurate...
Sushant Suresh More