What is Natural Killer Cell?
Natural Killer (NK) cells protect a human against various infections. A natural killer cell test involves screening a sample of a person’s blood, isolating the NK cells and then culturing them with different solutions to find out their reaction. Embryonic cancer cells are used in combination with the NK cells to find out if they are attacked by the NK cells.
The sample type collected for Natural Killer Cell is: Blood
Preparation for Natural Killer Cell
- No special preparation required
Why Get Tested for Natural Killer Cell?
- To evaluate condition of women with recurrent miscarriage
- To ensure proper treatment for the woman who has had multiple miscarriages
- To measure the number and activation levels of the NK cells
- As an alternative to, or in conjunction with, a traditional endometrial biopsy of the uterus
- To evaluate cases of repeated IVF failure (defined as two or more unsuccessful fresh IVF)
1MG labs (powered by Strand Life Sciences Pvt Ltd) offers highest quality diagnostic services at the convenience of your doorstep. We pride ourselves on three things 1) Assured Quality 2) Best Prices 3) Excellent Turn Around Time. We believe in providing the highest level of transparency to our customers. Our partner labs have accreditations like NABL and ISO, the gold standards of quality in diagnostics. Our entire team is dedicated to providing the best customer experience and continues strives to come up with solutions to remain in line with the needs of our customers.