CECT Right Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Right Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan right hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the joint which links femur (hip bone) to the pelvic bone. This is then used to create a three dimensional image of the right hip joint. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the hip joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Right Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Suryam Imaging Centre in Ahmedabad. Established in the year 2016, Suryam Imaging Centre in Asarwa, Ahmedabad is a top player in the category Sonography Centres in the Ahmedabad. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Ahmedabad. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped...