You need to provide
This test is for
What is Chromogranin A?
This blood test quantifies the amount of chromogranin (CgA) in the patient’s blood. The CgA is released from the neuroendocrine cells, which are found in glands. These cells can sometimes lead to a number of tumours which can be benign as well as malignant.
Why is Chromogranin A done?
- Chromogranin A is the first line test for diagnosing Carcinoid tumors
- For diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumors
- To assess disease progression
- To evaluate response to therapy
- To detect recurrence after surgical resection
Cellcare lab is a privately owned independent laboratory located in Ahmedabad that provides Surgical pathology, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology and clinical pathology under direct supervision of experts in individual areas. Our dedication for high quality, competitive, real time, convenient and responsive service makes Cellcare lab the ideal source for reliable diagnostic services. Unlike many large commercial laboratories, Cellcare specialize in multiple areas of expertise in diagnostic...