TORCH Profile 8 Parameters
TORCH Profile 8 Parameters Test Includes 10 testsView All
You need to provide
This test is for
What is TORCH Profile 8 Parameters?
The TORCH Profile or Panel tests are a group of tests performed to detect congenital or birth defects in newborns caused by infectious diseases. The test can also be performed to screen pregnant women for infections that can cause congenital defects in newborns.
Why is TORCH Profile 8 Parameters done?
- The TORCH Profile tests are performed in expecting mothers who are suspected to have been exposed to infections or are affected by a disease while pregnant
Tests Included (10 tests)
- Herpes Simplex Virus 2 IgG
- Cytomegalovirus IgG Antibody
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 IgG
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2, IgG
- Toxoplasma gondii - IgG
- Toxoplasma gondii - IgM
- Herpes Simplex Virus 1 & 2 IgM
- Cytomegalovirus IgM Antibody
- Rubella Virus - IgG
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first and most advanced Totally Automated Laboratory having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities / towns in India and internationally. Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals in India and other countries. Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing...
Service was very excellent
Best service. On time delivery if reports. They did what they said.