You need to provide
This test is for
What is Protein S?
The Protein S test is performed to help in the understanding of unnatural blood clot formation like thromboembolism or thrombotic episodes. Protein S is one of the many vital proteins in the human body. It plays a large role in controlling your blood clotting process.
Why is Protein S done?
- The test is performed to identify a deficiency of Protein S
- To evaluate several unexplained miscarriages
- When an unexplained blood clotting episode occurs in adults
- When a severe blood clotting disorder is observed in newborns
- When a close relative is affected by a blood clotting disorder
Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first and most advanced Totally Automated Laboratory having its strong presence in more than 2000 cities / towns in India and internationally. Thyrocare is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordable costs to laboratories and hospitals in India and other countries. Thyrocare operates with a Centralized Processing Laboratory (CPL) in Mumbai - India for esoteric tests; and Regional Processing...
Service was very excellent
Best service. On time delivery if reports. They did what they said.