Dual Phase CT Abdomen
This test is for
What is Dual Phase CT Abdomen?
Dual Phase CT Abdomen creates cross-sectional images at different optimal scanning times for the liver and pancreas. These images provide detailed information of the abdomen. It provides more detailed information as compared to X-ray.
Why is Dual Phase CT Abdomen done?
- To diagnose the cause of any pain, tenderness and suspected perforation of the stomach
- To find out the signs of intestinal obstruction (blockade) and presence of any accidentally ingested foreign body
- To determine the suspected gallstones or kidney stones
- To look for signs of calcification of aorta or abdominal aortic aneurysm (enlargement of lower part of aorta)
- To detect cancer of stomach, liver, pancreas, spleen, intestines, bladders and others soft tissues of abdominal region
Welcome to the Agra Diagnostic Imaging Research Centre's official site! Here you will find information on all the scans we perform, both internally and externally, as well as schedules and policies, and the latest announcements so you always know what new we can offer. You can request to register for any scan or test through our online form, and of course, don't hesitate to contact someone from our trained team should you have any questions.We at Agra Diagnostic Imaging Research Centre value...