CECT Left Foot
This test is for
What is CECT Left Foot?
Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography (CECT) scan of the left foot is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and the rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left foot which helps to form a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess foot anatomy and detect any associated problems.
Why is CECT Left Foot done?
- To detect any fractures of the bones of the foot
- To detect tumors (abnormal growth) or other lesions in the foot
- To detect deformations and malformations of the foot
- To detect any infections of the foot
- To diagnose flat foot and Cavus foot
- To guide and monitor biopsy or other operative procedures of the foot
Welcome to the Agra Diagnostic Imaging Research Centre's official site! Here you will find information on all the scans we perform, both internally and externally, as well as schedules and policies, and the latest announcements so you always know what new we can offer. You can request to register for any scan or test through our online form, and of course, don't hesitate to contact someone from our trained team should you have any questions.We at Agra Diagnostic Imaging Research Centre value...