Information about Vaccine Rabies
Vaccine rabies uses
Vaccine Rabies is used to prevent rabies.
How vaccine rabies works
Vaccine rabies is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
Common side effects of vaccine rabies
Pain, Joint pain, Injection site redness, Injection site swelling, Swelling of lymph nodes.
Available Medicine for Vaccine Rabies
- ₹319Novartis India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹330Indian Immunologicals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹319Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹337Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹285Bharat Biotech1 variant(s)
- ₹337Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹310 to ₹1685Zuventus Healthcare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹302Serum Institute Of India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹310Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)