Information about Terbinafine Topical
Terbinafine topical uses
Terbinafine Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How terbinafine topical works
Terbinafine Topical is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
Common side effects of terbinafine topical
Available Medicine for Terbinafine Topical
- ₹107 to ₹135Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹75Syncom Formulations I Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹125Brinton Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹262Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹125Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹46Themis Medicare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Zyris Derma Care (P) Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹55Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terbinafine Topical
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Terbinafine Topical
Q. Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q. How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.