Information about Sertaconazole Topical
Sertaconazole topical uses
Sertaconazole Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How sertaconazole topical works
Sertaconazole Topical is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
Common side effects of sertaconazole topical
Available Medicine for Sertaconazole Topical
- ₹104 to ₹349Micro Labs Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹88 to ₹150Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹106 to ₹275Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹164Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹150Dermakare Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹325Mavin Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹75Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹175Paridhi Remedies1 variant(s)
- ₹115Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹260Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sertaconazole Topical
- Wash your hands before and after applying the medication to the affected area(s).
- Inform your doctor immediately if you observe increased irritation, redness, itching, burning, blistering, swelling or oozing.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth and other mucous membranes.
- Use sertaconazole topical with extreme caution in children < 12 years.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to sertaconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Sertaconazole Topical
Q. What is sertoconazole/onabet cream/onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits)
Q. What is onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits). Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.