Information about Sertaconazole Topical
Sertaconazole topical uses
Sertaconazole Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How sertaconazole topical works
Sertaconazole Topical is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
Common side effects of sertaconazole topical
Available Medicine for Sertaconazole Topical
- ₹114 to ₹275Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹104 to ₹349Micro Labs Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹88 to ₹165Mankind Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹106 to ₹275Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹164Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹100Iceberg Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹98 to ₹295Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹115Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹260Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹140Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Sertaconazole Topical
- You have been prescribed Sertaconazole Topical for the treatment of fungal infections.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Sertaconazole Topical
Q. What is sertoconazole/onabet cream/onabet lotion/sertaconazole nitrate creams used for?
Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits)
Q. What is onabet B?
Onabet B contains a steroid beclomethasone in addition to sertaconazole. Sertaconazole is antifungal agent used to treat fungal infections of the foot (between digits). Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is sertaconazole available over-the-counter?
No, sertaconazole is a scheduled medicine, available on producing a prescription.