Information about Ofloxacin Topical
Ofloxacin topical uses
Ofloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How ofloxacin topical works
Ofloxacin topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of ofloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Ofloxacin Topical
- ₹30FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35 to ₹38Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹30Optica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹27Total Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹40Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹73Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹36Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24Indiana Opthalmics1 variant(s)
- ₹50Medivision Pharm1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ofloxacin Topical
- Ensure your hands are clean before touching the tip of the applicator.
- Discontinue use and inform your doctor if you experience signs of allergic reaction.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as you may have blurred vision after using the medicine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is
- allergic to ofloxacin or any other quinolones or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children less than 6 months old.
Frequently asked questions for Ofloxacin Topical
Q. Is ofloxacin/ Zenflox/ Zanocin OZ an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called as fluoroquinolone antibiotics
Q. Does ofloxacin topical treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Ofloxacin topical is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia.