Ofloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections
How it works
Ofloxacin topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects
- ₹30FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35 to ₹38Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹30Optica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹73Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹36Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Medivision Pharm1 variant(s)
- ₹24Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹66Search Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹21Greenco Biologicals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Ensure your hands are clean before touching the tip of the applicator.
- Discontinue use and inform your doctor if you experience signs of allergic reaction.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as you may have blurred vision after using the medicine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is
- allergic to ofloxacin or any other quinolones or any of its ingredients.
- It sholud not given to children less than 6 months old.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is ofloxacin/ Zenflox/ Zanocin OZ an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called as fluoroquinolone antibiotics
Q. Does ofloxacin topical treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Ofloxacin topical is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia.