Information about Ofloxacin Topical
Ofloxacin topical uses
Ofloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How ofloxacin topical works
Ofloxacin Topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of ofloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Ofloxacin Topical
- ₹37FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42 to ₹46Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹30Optica Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹30Nri Vision Care Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹33Chethana Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹27Sapient Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹46Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹73Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹27Raymed Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ofloxacin Topical
- Your doctor has prescribed Ofloxacin Topical to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Ofloxacin Topical
Q. Is ofloxacin/ Zenflox/ Zanocin OZ an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called as fluoroquinolone antibiotics
Q. Does ofloxacin topical treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Ofloxacin topical is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia.