Information about Nadifloxacin Topical
Nadifloxacin topical uses
Nadifloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How nadifloxacin topical works
Nadifloxacin Topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of nadifloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Nadifloxacin Topical
- ₹43 to ₹239Wockhardt Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹83 to ₹85Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹145Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹40Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹110Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹185Mavin Pharmaceuticals2 variant(s)
- ₹144Canbro Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹51Wockhardt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Zee Laboratories1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nadifloxacin Topical
- Your doctor has prescribed Nadifloxacin Topical to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Nadifloxacin Topical
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical available over the counter?
Yes, nadifloxacin topical is available over the counter
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical suitable for all patients?
Nadifloxacin topical is not always suitable for all patients. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your doctor
Q. Can nadifloxacin topical be used without prescription?
The correct dosage and prescription of nadifloxacin topical commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.