Information about Nadifloxacin Topical
Nadifloxacin topical uses
Nadifloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections.
How nadifloxacin topical works
Nadifloxacin topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of nadifloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Nadifloxacin Topical
- ₹43 to ₹93Wockhardt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹77 to ₹78Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹145Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Zee Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹40Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nadifloxacin Topical
- Nadifloxacin topical is for external use only; avoid direct contact with eyes, nose or mouth.
- Rinse and dry the area of application before use, and leave the area uncovered after application of nadifloxacin cream.
- Do not apply to skin that is broken or severely damaged.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet light after application as it may develop photosensitivity.
- Do not discontinue the medication without completing the prescribed cycle as it may allow the bacteria to return and become more difficult to treat.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to nadifloxacin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Nadifloxacin Topical
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical available over the counter?
Yes, nadifloxacin topical is available over the counter
Q. Is nadifloxacin topical suitable for all patients?
Nadifloxacin topical is not always suitable for all patients. Do not adjust your dosage without the approval of your doctor
Q. Can nadifloxacin topical be used without prescription?
The correct dosage and prescription of nadifloxacin topical commonly depend on the patient and the condition being treated. This product is only for use as prescribed and instructed.