Information about N-Butylcyanoacrylate
N-Butylcyanoacrylate is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How n-butylcyanoacrylate works
N-Butylcyanoacrylate is a chemical messenger which fastens the process of clot formation and stops bleeding.
Common side effects of n-butylcyanoacrylate
Nausea, Acute toxicity, Rash, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for N-Butylcyanoacrylate
- ₹593 to ₹1088Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹215 to ₹515Astrum Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹2177Astrum Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹399Quepreon Biologicals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹257Rekvina Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹523Rusan Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)