Human Papillomavirus Type 16+Human Papillomavirus Type 18 L1Protein+Human Papillomavirus Type 6 Vaccine+Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Type11 L1Protien
Human papillomavirus (HPV) quadrivalent vaccine is used for immunization against four strains of human papillomavirus i.e. HPV6, HPV11, HPV16 and HPV18. It protects against genital warts, cervical cancer, anal cancer and sexually transmitted infection (STI) associated with HPV types 6, 11, 16 or 18 infection in male and female adolescents (aged 9-15 years) and young women (16-26 years).
How it works
Human papillomavirus quadrivalent vaccine belongs to a group of drugs called vaccines. It works by activating the immune system against HPV types 6, 11, 16 and 18; thereby providing immunity from future infections.
Common side effects
Allergy, Dizziness, Fainting, Fever, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting
- ₹2975MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor in case if you have fever or infection, HIV infection, cancer.
- Lie down for 15 minutes after receiving injection of HPV quadrivalent vaccine, as it may cause drowsiness.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience allergic reactions.
- Ensure that you undergo recommended cervical cancer screening despite of taking this vaccination.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to vaccine or to yeast; or to other vaccines.