Information about Fluconazole Topical
Fluconazole topical uses
Fluconazole Topical is used in the treatment of Fungal infections.
How fluconazole topical works
Fluconazole topical stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of fluconazole topical
Available Medicine for Fluconazole Topical
- ₹34Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Medivision Pharm1 variant(s)
- ₹25Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30Ahlcon Parenterals India Limited1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fluconazole Topical
- Remove contact lenses before instilling eye drops.
- Avoid contact of fluconazole gel with mucous membrane and broken or damaged area of the skin.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case if you experience difficulty in breathing or swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives while using fluconazole topical.
- Inform your doctor immediately if skin problem worsens or does not improve.
- To avoid relapse, continue use of fluconazole topical even if symptoms begin to clear up.
- Do not drive or use any machinery after using fluconazole eye drops as it may blurr the vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to fluconazole or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Fluconazole Topical
Q. Is fluconazole a steroid?
No, fluconazole is not a steroid. It belongs to bis-triazole class of antifungal agents
Q. Can fluconazole cause hair loss?
No, fluconazole does not cause hair loss. However, if you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.