Feracrylum Topical is used in the treatment of bleeding
How it works
Feracrylum Topical is a chemical which fastens the process of clot formation and stops the bleeding.
Common side effects
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Headache, Nausea, Stomach upset
- ₹32 to ₹175Themis Medicare Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹168Fulford India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹28Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹158 to ₹257Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹39 to ₹162Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- Feracrylum topical is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Patients taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders