Information about Feracrylum Topical
Feracrylum topical uses
Feracrylum Topical is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How feracrylum topical works
Feracrylum topical is a chemical messenger which fastens the process of clot formation and stops bleeding.
Common side effects of feracrylum topical
Allergic skin rash, Burning sensation, Headache, Nausea, Stomach upset
Available Medicine for Feracrylum Topical
- ₹32 to ₹212Themis Medicare Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹46 to ₹212Themis Medicare Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹168Fulford India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹158 to ₹257Ipca Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹39 to ₹162Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹28Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Feracrylum Topical
- Feracrylum topical is for external use only. It should never be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution.
- Discontinue usage if you experience irritation or discomfort.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to feracrylum or any of its ingredients.
- Patients taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders