Emtricitabine + Tenofovir
Information about Emtricitabine + Tenofovir
Emtricitabine + tenofovir uses
Emtricitabine+Tenofovir is used in the treatment of HIV infection.
How emtricitabine + tenofovir works
This is a combination of two anti-HIV medicines: Emtricitabine and Tenofovir. They prevent HIV (virus) from multiplying, thereby reducing the amount of virus in your body. They also increase the CD4 cell (white blood cells that protect against infection) count in your blood.
Common side effects of emtricitabine + tenofovir
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Headache, Depression, Rash
Available Medicine for Emtricitabine + Tenofovir
- ₹2420Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2000Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2050Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1540Hetero Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2000Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹2510Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹1971Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)