Information about Eberconazole Topical
Eberconazole topical uses
Eberconazole Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How eberconazole topical works
Eberconazole topical stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of eberconazole topical
Available Medicine for Eberconazole Topical
- ₹170 to ₹595Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹180Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Eberconazole Topical
- Consult your doctor and discontinue using eberconazole if you develop any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to eberconazole or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use by Children.