Information about Eberconazole Topical
Eberconazole topical uses
Eberconazole Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How eberconazole topical works
Eberconazole Topical is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
Common side effects of eberconazole topical
Available Medicine for Eberconazole Topical
- ₹186 to ₹595Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹335Syscutis Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹158 to ₹298Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹186Percos India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹170 to ₹450Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹150 to ₹290Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹180Jenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹320Curatio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹159 to ₹277Palsons Derma2 variant(s)
- ₹160 to ₹460KLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Eberconazole Topical
- Consult your doctor and discontinue using eberconazole if you develop any allergic reactions (itch, rash, etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to eberconazole or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use by Children.