Diclofenac + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen + Serratiopeptidase
Information about Diclofenac + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen + Serratiopeptidase
Diclofenac + paracetamol / acetaminophen + serratiopeptidase uses
Diclofenac+Paracetamol / Acetaminophen+Serratiopeptidase is used for pain relief. It relieves pain in conditions like headache, mild migraine, muscle pain, joint pain, dental pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or period pain.
How diclofenac + paracetamol / acetaminophen + serratiopeptidase works
This is a combination of three medicines: Diclofenac, Paracetamol / Acetaminophen and Serratiopeptidase which relieve pain. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal antiinflammatory drug (NSAID) and Paracetamol / Acetaminophen is an antipyretic (fever reducer). They work by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that cause pain and fever. Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation, and promotes healing.
Common side effects of diclofenac + paracetamol / acetaminophen + serratiopeptidase
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Heartburn, Loss of appetite, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen + Serratiopeptidase
- ₹104 to ₹115Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹98Obsurge Biotech Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹112Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹73Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹107Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹100 to ₹125Indchemie Health Specialities Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹38Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹62Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹92Comed Chemicals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹92 to ₹112Abbott2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen + Serratiopeptidase
- This combination medicine is prescribed when a single pain-killer fails to provide adequate pain relief.
- It should be taken with food or milk to avoid side effects like acidity, heartburn or diarrhea.