Dexketoprofen Topical is used in the treatment of musculo-skeletal pain and dental pain
How it works
Dexketoprofen Topical blocks the release of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, pain, and fever.
Common side effects
Increased sensitivity to light, Skin inflammation
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Do not apply the gel for more than 7 days without your doctor’s advice.
- Do not apply dexketoprofen gel to open wounds.
- Avoid the continuous application of gel on extensive skin areas and exposure to the direct sun light.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any signs of allergic reactions.
- Inform your doctor if you have kidney or liver dysfunction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to dexketoprofen or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have history of the asthma attacks, difficulty breathing, and inflammation of inner lining of nose, red and itchy skin with rashes appeared due to the administration of medicine with similar mechanism of action (acetyl salicylic acid and other NSAIDs).
- Women during third trimester of pregnancy or during breastfeeding must not use.