Cyclobenzaprine Topical is used for muscle relaxation
Common side effects
Allergic reaction, Itching, Skin rash, Erythema, Allergic skin rash
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not apply other skin products such as moisturizing cream to the same area at the same time.
- Stop applying cyclobenzaprine and consult your doctor if you develop any allergic reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to cyclobenzaprine or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is cyclobenzaprine an opiate/blood thinner/pain killer/NSAID?
Cyclobenzaprine is not an opiate/blood thinner/NSAID. It is a centrally acting anticholinergic agent used as a muscle relaxant.