Information about Cyclobenzaprine Topical
Cyclobenzaprine topical uses
Cyclobenzaprine topical is used along with other topical preparations, physical therapy and rest to relieve pain, stiffness or discomfort caused by muscle injury. It is also used to relieve skeletal muscle spasms and associated pain in musculoskeletal conditions.
How cyclobenzaprine topical works
Cyclobenzaprine topical is a muscle relaxant. It works by relieving pain and discomfort caused by strains, sprains, and other muscle injuries.
Common side effects of cyclobenzaprine topical
Available Medicine for Cyclobenzaprine TopicalNo medicine available
Expert advice for Cyclobenzaprine Topical
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not apply other skin products such as moisturizing cream to the same area at the same time.
- Stop applying cyclobenzaprine and consult your doctor if you develop any allergic reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to cyclobenzaprine or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Cyclobenzaprine Topical
Q. Is cyclobenzaprine an opiate/blood thinner/pain killer/NSAID?
Cyclobenzaprine is not an opiate/blood thinner/NSAID. It is a centrally acting anticholinergic agent used as a muscle relaxant.