Information about Cyclobenzaprine Topical
Cyclobenzaprine topical uses
Cyclobenzaprine Topical is used for muscle relaxation.
Common side effects of cyclobenzaprine topical
Allergic reaction, Itching, Skin rash, Erythema, Allergic skin rash.
Available Medicine for Cyclobenzaprine TopicalNo medicine available
Expert advice for Cyclobenzaprine Topical
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not apply other skin products such as moisturizing cream to the same area at the same time.
- Stop applying cyclobenzaprine and consult your doctor if you develop any allergic reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to cyclobenzaprine or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Cyclobenzaprine Topical
Q. Is cyclobenzaprine an opiate/blood thinner/pain killer/NSAID?
Cyclobenzaprine is not an opiate/blood thinner/NSAID. It is a centrally acting anticholinergic agent used as a muscle relaxant.