Information about Clotrimazole Topical
Clotrimazole topical uses
Clotrimazole Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How clotrimazole topical works
Clotrimazole Topical is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
Common side effects of clotrimazole topical
Available Medicine for Clotrimazole Topical
- ₹108 to ₹120Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹76 to ₹88FDC Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹34 to ₹106Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹75 to ₹95Palsons Derma4 variant(s)
- ₹74Elan Pharma India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹37 to ₹72Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹41 to ₹56Gufic Bioscience Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹49Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹73Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Helios Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clotrimazole Topical
- Your doctor has prescribed Clotrimazole Topical to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Clotrimazole Topical and inform your doctor immediately if you experience irritation, itching, burning, or swelling.
- Avoid the use of tight wrappings or dressings.
- Avoid sources of infection or reinfection.
Frequently asked questions for Clotrimazole Topical
Q. Is clotrimazole a steroid?
Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.